Spaghetti | Bio-Acetate Light Tortoiseshell | Glasses Chain
Bio-acetate Is an innovative material made from cellulose acetate (which comes from wood) and plasticizer (derived from the esters of citric acid), making it natural, renewable, and biodegradable.
Spaghetti Glasses Chain is defined by a super-sleek silhouette. Finished with double silicone loops to safely grip glasses arms, it offers a chic way to keep spectacles close.
- Colour: Light Tokyo / Light Tortoiseshell
- Material: Hand-polished Italian bio- acetate, gold plating stainless steel (Nickel safe), premium quality double silicone loop
- Length: 83cm /32.7 inches
- Weight: 27g
- Logo engraving details
- Designed in London / Handmade in Poland
- Packaging: orris london printed dust pouch made from unbleached cotton and black cotton drawstring